The Partner Exec helps manage the company’s relationships with partners, their resellers and selected key customers.
The Partner Executive will be in charge of increasing business from existing partners, selling both to and through the Partner to their reseller community. The Partner Executive will be responsible for providing training and onboarding new Partners and working with Partners to help recruit and onboard resellers.
Partner Executive, typical day to day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Generate sales among existing customer Partners, including upselling and cross-selling
- Support existing customers to win more sales and help them attract new trade resellers
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer Partners including frequent telephone, video and site meetings
- Make sure customers receive requested products, information and services in a timely fashion and assist with any customer queries as they arise in a prompt manner
- Forecasts and tracks customer Partner metrics including managing and tracking pipeline with Partners
- Manage projects within customer relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients and communicate to the Management Team.
- Coordinate with colleagues working on the same Partner to ensure consistent service
- Keep thorough records of client transactions
Partner Executive Skills
- Strong Unified Communications or SaaS sales experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Natural ability for solution-based selling
- Market aware, with the skills to coach on the USPs of the proposition and how to sell against competitor offerings
- Experienced at presenting and managing relationships with ‘C-Level’ individuals
What’s on Offer
Competitive pay – up to £45K + benefits + car
How to apply
You can apply for this role by dropping a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regards, The Boom Team.