The Partner Success Exec helps manage the company’s relationships with its customers.
They are in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of partners and their resellers and from time to time with key end customers if required.
The PSE will own the relationship and be responsible for ensuring actions are followed through and will also work with the Commercial function to help grow sales and increase product penetration.
Partner Success Executive, typical day to day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Manage and develop a selection of key partners.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between the partner, reseller and company.
- Maintain and nurture positive business relationships with our partners and their resellers and assist in growing sales.
- Hold regular conference calls with the partner and maintain awareness of all issues affecting them.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure partners are receiving an excellent and consistent service.
- To review and interpret customer information to enable recommendations on improving our service and customer satisfaction.
- Role model and inspire passion for exceptional customer service.
- Alert the Management Team to any partners or resellers who raise concerns in our service provision.
- Resolve and Manage issues from partners through to closure in a timely manner.
- Anticipate key account changes and improvements
- Coordinate with colleagues working on the same Partner to ensure consistent service
Partner Success Executive Skills
- A mature, proactive and responsible approach to work, with initiative and problem-solving capability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience of running key accounts managing supplier relationships
- Able to lead groups in problem solving
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and strive for excellence
- Ability to work across functions
What’s on Offer
Competitive pay – up to £40K + benefits
How to apply
You can apply for this role by dropping a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regards, The Boom Team.