The purpose of this role is to analyse and optimise the data flows, portals and other interfaces. The successful candidate will have experience gathering, documenting, and interpreting business needs into concise functional/non-functional requirements within a large organisation.
This is very much a hybrid role and responsibilities will include a broad range of tasks relating to both Project Management and Business/Systems Analysis. You will be required to identify, manage, develop and implement next generation telephony functionality, to enhance customer experience.
Review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Business Analyst, typical day to day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Defining product features according to customer needs and internal / external stakeholders.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Performing requirements analysis and documenting and conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Construct dataflow / workflow charts and diagrams; writing specifications
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Ensuring full product document is completed before the project is considered complete.
- To define and manage requirements traceability matrices at initial requirements capture through to test execution and acceptance phases
- Develop creative strategic solutions and create roadmaps.
- Understand the end-to-end solution that is offered to customers.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Contribute towards the programme Change Advisory Board to facilitate change requirements capture and subsequent impact assessment.
Business Analyst, Required Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and inquisitive.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Work experience as a Business Analyst.
- Relationship Building.
- Good understanding of project life cycles and various methodologies, including Agile.
Business Analyst, Desired Skills
- Experience with telephony platforms and control panels.
- Regulatory knowledge in the Telco industry.
- SQL experience.
- Familiar with Open API spec and awareness of different API documentation techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Previous experience of customer journey mapping and user experience research
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams and people
- Have sound influencing and negotiation skills
- Project management skills.
What’s on Offer
Competitive pay – up to £45K + benefits
How to apply
You can apply for this role by dropping a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regards, The Boom Team.