Passionate about ICT and Telecommunications? Looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
Are you an experienced Account Manager with experience in managing and supporting key accounts? Do you have the drive to succeed and have a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets whilst building longer-term relationships? Yes? This could be the right role for you.
Boom provides high quality, white label, Unified Communications cloud-based IaaS infrastructure with a seamless set of multi-inter-operable services. These services are sold purely through the Channel, with Boom providing a fully white labelled offering to the market through their Platform Partners.
The Boom solution combines business intelligence with vendor-delivered cloud services and analytics giving the Reseller the highest level of insight across all their client’ services.
As a leading ICT provider, we are actively looking to recruit an Account Manager to join our expanding and driven team.
Account Manager Job Role
The role of the Account Manager is to manage the day to day of their key accounts, drive continuous education of the platform and identify and convert incremental sales opportunities.
The role carries an annual sales target broken down quarterly and based on a growth plan. The role also requires high levels of opportunity and pipeline management skills. Some tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistic, Marketing and Training.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Manage and support the development of key customer accounts concurrently whilst keeping to deadlines
- Identify and proactively maximise opportunities for sales acquisition, growth, up-sell and cross selling
- Deliver sales to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Develop long-term customer relationships, engaging and identifying new additional revenue opportunities within the customer base
- Maintaining the highest level of customer support and satisfaction
- Maintaining and providing appropriate sales forecast as required
- Identify opportunities across complex and contracted professional service solutions to ensure a consistent pipeline
- Ensuring customers receive requested products, information, support and services in a timely fashion
- Manage projects within customers relationships, working to carry out client goals whilst meeting the company goals
- Ensure consistency of service where working with other team members on the same customer account
- Management of customer queries in a prompt manner
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Forecasts and tracks customer account metrics
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and changes to product ranges
- Attend customer meetings and events
- Maintain thorough records of customer transactions
Key skills required
- Account management experience
- Client-Focused solutions experience (ideally within ICT/ Telecoms)
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to communicate customer needs to the Team
- Customer management influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customer relationships simultaneously
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Presentation and time management skills
- BA/BSc Degree qualification preferred
What’s on Offer
A basic salary and great commission structure.
Relevant Background: Account Management, Business Development, Client Development, Account Director
How to apply
You can apply for the Account Manager role by dropping a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Regards, The Boom Team.